General Third Party Liability Insurance covers losses resulting from sudden or/and unexpected events that may take place on the territory of school and may cause bodily injury or property damage to the pupils.
This kind of sudden or/and unexpected accident on the school territory could be: fire, explosion or construction demolition, fall of objects, food poisoning and other similar cases that may arise liability of your educational institution towards your pupils and their parents.
Moreover the policy covers financial losses that may be incurred by the parents if their property and belongings get damaged due to the above mentioned events.
GTPL Insurance for schools covers financial losses arisen during educational process caused by the following circumstances:
- Physical damage (bodily injury, disability, death) imposed to the pupils or parents on the school territory;
- Property damage (damage or destruction of private belongings and other assets) imposed to the pupils or parents on the school territory.
SCHOOL’S MOTOR INSURANCE
DAMAGE OR TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE INSURED VEHICLE CAUSED BY:
- FIRE, EXPLOSION
- NATURAL DISASTERS (INCLUDING HAIL, FLOODING, STORM, EARTHQUAKE, ETC.)
MOTOR THIRD PARTY LIABILITY INSURANCE (MTPL) FOR SCHOOLS
VOLUNTARY MOTOR THIRD PARTY LIABILITY INSURANCE COVERS ANY MATERIAL LOSS THAT WAS INFLICTED AS A RESULT OF DAMAGE TO THE HEALTH OR PROPERTY OF A THIRD PARTY WHILE DRIVING AN INSURED MOTOR VEHICLE BY THE DRIVER.
MOTOR PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE (MPA) FOR SCHOOLS
MOTOR PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE COVERS LOSSES IMPOSED TO THE DRIVER OR/AND PASSENGERS (DUE TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY) WHEN DRIVING THE INSURED MOTOR VEHICLE.
SCHOOL’S PROPERTY INSURANCE
SUBJECT TO PROPERTY INSURANCE DIFFERENT TYPES OF PROPERTY:
- BUILDINGS, AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENTS
- DATA COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
- HOME APPLIANCES, FURNITURE & MORE (ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, COMPUTERS & MORE)
- STOCKS, ARCHITECTURAL AND CONSTRUCTION OBJECTS, COVERINGS (WINDOW GLASSES, MIRRORS, SHOP WINDOWS AND MORE)
YOUR PROPERTY WILL BE INSURED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING RISKS:
- FIRE, EXPLOSION, LIGHTNING
- FALLING AIRCRAFT
- CAR CRASH
- SUDDEN AND UNEXPECTED BREAKDOWN OF WATER-SUPPLY SYSTEM
- STORM, TEMPEST, SNOW SQUALL
- LANDSLIDE, FALL OF ROCKS
- ROBBERY, BURGLARY, VANDALISM